REGISTER TO ACCESS MORE INFORMATIONMinimize
2000 Ocean Hallandale Beach
Conceived as a secluded residential complex, 2000 Ocean is a sophisticated high rise tower located directly on a pristine stretch of white sand beach in the growing, coveted locale of Hallandale Beach. This architectural masterpiece by Enrique Norten from TEN Arquitectos signifies prestige and quality. Forty stories of pure glass rise magnificently into the South Florida sky, showcasing panoramic views of the Atlantic, Intracoastal and stunning oceanic surroundings. The building will be situated closer to the water than any of the neighboring luxury buildings, and it will feature an array of upscale amenities to enhance residents’ lifestyle to the utmost degree. From the world-class golf, dining, shopping and entertainment of Palm Beach Gardens and PGA Boulevard to the oceanfront pool, Oasis Beach Zone, state-of-the-art Fitness Center and Club Room, 2000 Ocean evokes a refreshing sense of style paired with topnotch seaside amenities.
2000 Ocean Hallandale Beach
Two Swimming Pools
2000 Ocean indulges its residents with two stunning swimming pools featuring expansive sunrise and sunset views.
2000 Ocean residents will be able to release stress at the building’s freestanding spa pavilion with treatment rooms, hammam, ice room, and yoga room.
Sasaki Curated Gardens
Residents at 2000 Ocean condominium will enjoy curated gardens by Landscape Architect Sasaki Associates.
2000 Ocean provides its residents with a catering kitchen for those special events and private parties.
- THE BUILDING: 2000 Ocean is a contemporary 40-story glass residential tower, boasting 64 exclusive, exquisite oceanfront residences featuring no more than 2 residences per floor. The luxury project offers half-floor residences, full-floor penthouse residences and an exceptional duplex sky villa with private rooftop pool deck.
- DEVELOPER: The vision of this spectacular project was brought to life thanks to New York-based real estate developer KAR Properties.
- ARCHITECTURE: The structure was designed with the collaboration of renowned architects from Taller de Enrique Norten (TEN) Arquitectos.
- INTERIOR DESIGN: Italian interior designers Minotti and MinottiCucine will create the masterpiece interiors of 2000 Ocean.
- COMPLETION DATE: The condominium will be complete and ready for delivery by the second quarter of 2021.
- STYLISH AMENITIES: The tower will provide the highest standard of services and features, including direct beach access with private beach amenities, landscaped sculpture garden with a commissioned piece by David Harber, private arrival and valet entrance, 24-hour security and dedicated valet, as well as a concierge director.
- DEPOSIT STRUCTURE: 40% at contract and balance at closing.
- LOCATION: This luxurious condominium building is located directly on the ocean in Hallandale Beach, between Fort Lauderdale and Miami Beach. This privileged setting not only offers some of the most astonishing views of the ocean, but also grants residents close proximity to every possible convenience.
- SPA PAVILION: Release stress at the tower’s freestanding spa pavilion with treatment rooms, Hammam (steam bath), ice room and yoga room.
- SASAKI GARDENS: Residents of 2000 Ocean will enjoy curated gardens by Landscape Architect Sasaki Associates, globally famous for melding nature alongside an urban lifestyle.
- Number of Towers: 1
- Year Built: First quarter of 2021
- Bedrooms: 3 - 5
- Floor Count: 40
- Total Units: 64
- Sq Ft Range: 3,388 - 6,781 Sq. Ft.
- Developer: Shahab S Karmely Kar Properties
- Architect: Enrique Norten & TEN Arquitectos
- Building Type : Luxury